Renovation project / Interior design / Realistic 3D renders / Site monitoring
From 600 € / living space
Your life changes with the events, so your interior must adapt to your needs and your way of living.
Let’s get to know each other during a first non-binding appointment in order to define your needs and your desires. It is also an opportunity to better understand my approach and my working method. Once my proposal is accepted, the project takes place in 5 appointments :
1st meeting : Definition of prerequisites, discussion around your style. I am inspired by your history, your lifestyle, your constraints.
2nd meeting : Presentation of the mood board and the general atmosphere. Discussion around materials, furniture and light. I do all the presets. 2 possible revisions.
3rd meeting : Presentation of renderings of 2D plans to dimensions with light points
4th meeting : Presentation of the board of materials and furniture. If necessary, I design custom furniture for you.
5th meeting : Final presentation of realistic 3D images and the detailed shopping lists.
For a complete A to Z project, I manage of the realization with my network of craftsmen and renovation professionals. I take care of the site follow-up for you, the ordering of furniture and the installation.
The + : Depending on your tastes and desires, I can offer you second-hand furniture that the artisans in my network could renovate or restore.
Price to be confirmed on quotation for all projects and technical areas (kitchen, bathroom, laundry room,…)
Decreasing price for several rooms or whole place.
From 1.5 hours of advice on layout and decoration / 219€ / A turnkey solution at your own pace.
Make your interior a place that resembles you and resource you.
1. In a few minutes, you complete a detailed online form to explain your needs, your desires, your tastes, and your budget. You can share with me your interior plans, Instagram or Pinterest photos, or any other inspiration.
2. From your answers, I create several custom versions for your project.
3. Then, during a 1.5 hour remotely (zoom, skype or other), I present several versions of your projects to you and I answer all your questions. My suggestions include:
- Moodboards on the harmony of colors and style,
- Materials and furniture boards depending on the layout and space,
- Detailed shopping lists of furniture and decorative accessories to suit your budget.
4. At the end of our discussion, I will send you the personalized report containing all my advice, the references and brands of the furniture, materials and accessories mentioned. Finally, you just have to order the content of the shopping lists to transform your space into a place you feel good in.
Projects examples: Living room / dining room in Brussels, sophrology practice in Lyon, physiotherapy practice in Ile de France.
Other private or business project
If you want a service other than remote advice or a renovation, let’s take the time to discuss
about your project, about your needs and about your priorities to make this wish a reality.
JR interior Design supports you in your layout and decoration projects for residential and living spaces such as co-working spaces, offices, bars and restaurants.
Overview of the architecture and decoration book
Projects in mind ? Any questions ?